New Zealand Climate Change Centre
The New Zealand Climate Change Centre (NZCCC) is a joint initiative by New Zealand’s Crown Research Institutes and three universities (Massey University, the University of Canterbury, and Victoria University of Wellington).
"To enhance the capacity of New Zealand, both domestically and in partnership with other countries, to anticipate, mitigate, and adapt to climate change."
"Collaboration to develop, communicate, and apply science-based solutions to climate change-related issues."
Here you will find:
- information about climate change
- NZCCC activities & outputs
- current research being carried out by NZCCC member organisations
- a searchable database linking you to active climate change researchers & research
- information about climate change-related events.