Climate Change Adaptation Publication
Climate Change Adaptation in New Zealand: Future scenarios and some sectoral perspectives contains nine papers that address climate change adaptation for some of the key sectors of importance to New Zealand for economic, environmental or social reasons. Papers include:
- A risk management approach to climate change adaptation
- Global & local climate change scenarios to support adaptation in New Zealand
- New Zealand's land-based primary industries & climate change: Assessing adaptation through scenario-based modelling
Adaptation in agriculture: Lessons for resilience from eastern regions of New Zealand
- The final publication is available at www.springerlink.com
- The effects of climate variability & change upon renewable electricity in New Zealand
- Climate change, natural systems & their conservation in New Zealand
- The climate change matrix facing Māori society
- Climate change & human health: Impact and adaptation issues for New Zealand
- Local government adapting to climate change: Managing infrastructure, protecting resources, & supporting communities.
- high resolution version: Climate Change Adaptation in New Zealand: Future scenarios and some sectoral perspectives
- low resolution version: Climate Change Adaptation in New Zealand: Future scenarios and some sectoral perspectives
Individual papers may be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate title above.
Printed hard copies of the publication are also available. Please contact the New Zealand Climate Change Centre to signal your interest in obtaining a hard copy. Please provide your postal address in your email.