How we work
New Zealand Climate Change Centre activities are agreed to by all participating organisations.
New Zealand Climate Change Centre activities are funded by:
- contributions from participating organisations
- support for particular activities such as conferences and assessments.
The strength of the New Zealand Climate Change Centre lies in our ability to draw upon the skills of a diverse range of climate change scientists (physical, biological, and social) and analysts from all Crown Research Institutes, the University of Canterbury, and Victoria University of Wellington. We can access their expertise to facilitate meetings and produce periodic reports on climate change-related issues.
The New Zealand Climate Change Centre can:
- put your organisation or business in touch with these experts to further your understanding of climate change
- coordinate the assembly of these experts to deliver an outcome-focused solution to a climate change-related issue
- coordinate the production of a climate change-related report.
If you would like assistance with any of the above, please contact us.